+1 vote
Can my wife moved out with my child?

2 Answers

0 votes
If a parent unilaterally decides to move away with the minor children, the other parent should seek immediate relief in family court. Most jurisdictions will permit you to request an emergency procedure known as a temporary restraining order, or TRO, in child custody cases.
0 votes
What can I do if my ex moved my child to another state?